Welcome to baramdat.com. The services of the Website are provided by baramdat Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "we" or "us"). Please carefully read and be deemed as understanding the following terms and conditions, especially the "Copyright Statement", the "Disclaimers" and the "Governing Law and Dispute Resolution". Your accessing, browsing, and/or using of the Website signifies that you agree to accept the following terms. If you do not agree with the following terms, please immediately stop accessing, browsing, and using the Website. We reserve the right to revise these terms from time to time.
1. The words and/or logos such as on the Website, as well as other identifications, emblems, product, and service names on the Website, are the registered trademarks of us and our affiliates (collectively, the "Baramdat") in pakistan. Without the written authorization of the rights holder, you shall not display, use, or otherwise deal with such trademarks in any way (including but not limited to copy, broadcast, display, mirror, upload, and download), or indicate that you have the right to do so.
2. The intellectual property rights in all products, services, technologies, and programs on the Website shall be vested in and owned by us or the rights holders thereof.
3. Unless otherwise stated, we own all rights (including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and other all related rights hereof) in documents and other information (including but not limited to text, graphics, pictures, photos, audio, videos, icons, colors, page layouts, and electronic documents) that we publish on the Website. Without the permission of the rights holder, you shall not use the content aforementioned(including but not limited to monitor, copy, broadcast, display, mirror, upload, and download any content on the Website through the program or device. If you are authorized to browse, copy, print, and disseminate any information provided on the Website, such information shall not be used for commercial purposes, and the use of such information and any part thereof must be accompanied by this Copyright Statement.
1. All information on the Website is available for reference only and shall not be deemed any investment advice or any form of investment solicitation. We have exerted our utmost efforts to review the content of the Website, but we do not provide any warranty of any kind, express or implied, as to the correctness, timeliness, validity, stability, availability, non-infringement of the rights of others, etc. of such content. We neither warrant the stability of the servers, nor undertake that you can browse, read, copy, or use our Website at any time. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the text, graphics, materials, links, descriptions, statements, or other matters contained in the content of the Website, nor do we warrant that the content of the Website is free from any printing, reproduction, and other input-induced errors.
2. Under any circumstances, the Website does not have to bear any legal liability for any direct, indirect, or incidental losses, or losses against a third party (including but not limited to the profit loss, information data loss, property damage, and other losses) due to the use of contents of the website or the failure to access the Website, no matter whether the contract lawsuit, infringement lawsuit or other lawsuit reasons are adopted.
3. For your convenience, the Website has provided the links to other websites that are owned and operated by third parties instead of maintained by us. Nonetheless, even if the above-mentioned third parties are our affiliates, we do not exercise any control over the linked websites and without taking any liabilities for the content of such linked websites, nor make any statement about the content or authenticity of the materials provided by such websites. Website users need to make a personal independent judgment on how to use such websites.
4. Any forward-looking statements provided on the Website concerning Baramdat's future business are essentially inferences made based on available information, business plans, and forecasts of future situations and trends. Affected by many risks and uncertainties, we may change such statements at our sole discretion from time to time according to the market or other factors and have no intention to make any promise about any future service or plan in any way.